2019 Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers Association Sectionals
- July 26 & 27, 2019 – Little Wolf River Houndsmens Club. – Amherst, WI.
- Saturday, July 27, 2019 – Pocahontas Nicholas Coonhunters Association. Marlinton, WV.
- August 9 & 10, 2019 – Williams County Coonhunters Association. – Montpelier, OH.
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 – Tuscarawas County Coonhunters Club. – New Philadelphia, OH.
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 – Old Capital Coon Hunters Club. – Corydon, IN.
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 – Flint Hills Coonhunters Association. – Scranton, KS.
- Saturday, September 7, 2019 – Pickaway County Coonhunters Association. – Atlanta, OH.
- Friday, September 27, 2019 – Gallia County Coon Club. – Gallipolis, OH.
- Friday, October 4, 2019 – Shelby County Sportsman Club. – Shelbyville, IN.
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 – Flora Coon Club. – Flora, IL.
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 – Tyler County Coonhunters Association. – Middlebourne, WV.
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 – Tri- State Coon Hunters Association. – Eckhart Mines, MD.
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 – Allegheny Coonhunters Association. – Maysville, WV.
- October 11 & 12, 2019 – Swamp Fox Coon Hunters Association. – Marion, SC.
- Saturday, October 12, 2019 – Bluegrass Coonhunters Club. – Georgetown, KY.
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 – East Arkansas Coonhunters Association. – Marianna, AR.
- Saturday, October 26, 2019 – Fulton County Coon Hunters Club. – Rochester, IN.
- Saturday, November 2, 2019 – East Tennessee Coon Club. – Rutledge, TN.
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 – Flint River Coonhunters Association. – Roberta, GA.
Sectional Request Form
Dear Club Representative,
My name is Gary Champ and I am the Sectional Chairman for the Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers
Association (TWB&FA). I am contacting UKC coonhunting club representatives throughout the country in an
attempt to grow the TWB&FA’s sectional program. We are looking to schedule more sectionals, but also
improve the number of entries at each sanctioned event. The lower portion of this page is a sectional request
form that can be completed and returned to me via regular mail, email or text. I have included some
important facts about our sectional program for your reference below. If you have any questions about
hosting a TWB&FA sectional, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
- Sectional requests should be made far enough in advance of the event to ensure that they are properly
listed as TWB&FA sectionals in the Coonhound Bloodlines.
- Clubs holding sectionals are mailed sectional information and reporting forms, as well as King & Queen
of Hunt and Show awards, in the weeks leading up to the event. All other awards are the
responsibility of the club hosting the event.
- Sectional fees due to the TWB&FA are $5.00 per dog entered in both the hunt(s) and show(s).
- Two night sectionals are allowed and welcomed.
- Double headers are allowed, with each round being treated as its own sectional nite hunt.
- Sectional bench shows can be held on both Fridays and Saturdays, with the Treeing
Walker class winners of each day advancing to show for Overall King and Queen of Show at the end of
Saturday’s bench show.
HIGH SCORING MALE AND FEMALE AT:
- Grand American
- UKC Winter Classic
- Southeastern Treeing Walker Days
- Autumn Oaks
- UKC World Championship
- 1st Place Champion Category
- 1st Place Registered Category
- Lee Crawford 1st – 10th Place
- High Scoring Male and High Scoring Female
- All Other Plus Point Cast Winners
A Handler can earn only 10 points per night . The year-end tie breaker is the dog with the most first place wins
- Grand Show Champion (Male/ Female)
- Champion (Male/ Female)
- Supreme Male or Female in the Lee Crawford Bench Show
- Best of Show
- Best of Breed
- King or Queen of Show (bonus points)
The bench show judge selects the following dogs to compete for King or Queen:
MALES: Best of Breed Male, Champion Male, and Grand Show Champion Male.
FEMALES: Best of Breed Female, Champion Female, and Grand Show Champion Female.
A Handler can earn only 10 points per show. The year-end tie breaker is the dog with the most wins.