2018 Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers Association Sectionals
- August 10-11, 2018 – Williams County Coonhunters Association. Montpelier, OH.
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 – Long Hollow Coonhunters Club. Somerset, KY.
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 – Fox Knob Coon Hunters Association. Chillicothe, OH.
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 – Van Buren Coon Hunters Association. Sparta, TN.
- Saturday, August 17, 2018 – Millbrook Coonhunters Association. Lakeview, MI.
- Saturday, August 17, 2018 – Tuscarawas County Coonhunters Club Inc. New Philadelphia, OH.
- Saturday, August 18, 2018 – Old Capital Coon Hunters Club. Corydon, IN.
- Saturday, August 18, 2018 – Hanna’s Creek Conservation Club. Liberty, IN.
- Saturday, August 18, 2018 – Flint Hills Coonhunters Association. Scranton, KS.
- Saturday, August 25, 2018 – Great Northern Raccoon Club. Chesaning, MI.
- Friday, September 7, 2018 – Crawford County Coon Hunters, Inc. Meadville, PA.
- Saturday, September 8, 2018 – Pickaway County Coonhunters Association. Atlanta, OH.
- Saturday, September 8, 2018 – Franklin County Coon Hunters Association. Estill Springs, TN.
- Friday, September 28, 2018 – Gallia County Coon Club. Gallipolis, OH.
- Saturday October 6, 2018 – Southern Indiana Coonhunters Association. Clarksville, IN.
- Saturday October 6, 2018 – Tri-State Coon Hunters Association. Eckhart Mines, MD.
- Saturday October 6, 2018 – Tyler County Coonhunters Association Inc. Middlebourne, WV.
- Saturday October 6, 2018 – Allegheny Coonhunters Association. Petersburg, WV
- Friday, October 19, 2018 – Rock Castle County Coon Club. Mount Vernon, KY.
- Friday, October 19, 2018 – Midwest Coonhunters Association. Auburn, NE.
- Friday, October 19, 2018 – Holston River Coon Club Inc. Saltville, VA.
- October 19-20, 2018 – Michigan United Coonhunters Association. Perrinton, MI.
- October 19-20, 2018 – Spring River Coonhunters Association. Seneca, MO.
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 – Parke County Coon Hunters Association. Rockville, IN.
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 – Marion County Coonhunters Association. Palmyra, MO.
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 – Shelby County Sportsmen Club. Shelbyville, IN.
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 – Northeast Kansas Coonhunters Association. Valley Falls, KS.
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 – Brown County Coonhunters Association. Mt. Orab, OH.
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 – Huron Valley Coon Hunters Association. Willard, OH.
- Saturday, December 1, 2018 – Lawrence County Coon Club. Walnut Ridge, AR.
Sectional Request Form
Dear Club Representative,
My name is Brent Denniston and I am the Sectional Chairman for the Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers
Association (TWB&FA). I am contacting UKC coonhunting club representatives throughout the country in an
attempt to grow the TWB&FA’s sectional program. We are looking to schedule more sectionals, but also
improve the number of entries at each sanctioned event. The lower portion of this page is a sectional request
form that can be completed and returned to me via regular mail, email or text. I have included some
important facts about our sectional program for your reference below. If you have any questions about
hosting a TWB&FA sectional, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
- Sectional requests should be made far enough in advance of the event to ensure that they are properly
listed as TWB&FA sectionals in the Coonhound Bloodlines.
- Clubs holding sectionals are mailed sectional information and reporting forms, as well as King & Queen
of Hunt and Show awards, in the weeks leading up to the event. All other awards are the
responsibility of the club hosting the event.
- Sectional fees due to the TWB&FA are $5.00 per dog entered in both the hunt(s) and show(s).
- Two night sectionals are allowed and welcomed.
- Sectional bench shows can be held on both Fridays and Saturdays, with the Treeing
Walker class winners of each day advancing to show for Overall King and Queen of Show at the end of
Saturday’s bench show.
HIGH SCORING MALE AND FEMALE AT:
- Grand American
- UKC Winter Classic
- Southeastern Treeing Walker Days
- Autumn Oaks
- UKC World Championship
- 1st Place Grand Nite Champion
- 1st Place Nite Champion
- 1st Place Registered
- Lee Crawford 1st – 10th Place
- 2nd & 3rd place Grand Nite Champion
- 2nd – 5th place Nite Champion
- 2nd – 10th place Registered
- High Scoring Male and High Scoring Female
A Handler can earn only 10 points per night . The year-end tie breaker is the dog with the most first place wins
- Grand Show Champion (Male/ Female)
- Champion (Male/ Female)
- Supreme Male or Female in the Lee Crawford Bench Show
- Best of Show
- Best of Breed
- King or Queen of Show (bonus points)
The bench show judge selects the following dogs to compete for King or Queen:
MALES: Best of Breed Male, Champion Male, and Grand Show Champion Male.
FEMALES: Best of Breed Female, Champion Female, and Grand Show Champion Female.
A Handler can earn only 10 points per show. The year-end tie breaker is the dog with the most wins.