2018 Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers Association Sectionals
- Saturday, December 1, 2018 – Lawrence County Coon Club. Walnut Ridge, AR.
- Saturday, December 1, 2018 – Three Forks Coon Hunters Association. Booneville, KY
- Saturday, February 2, 2019 – Monticello Coonhunters Club. – Charlottesville, VA
- Friday, February 15, 2019 – Rowan County Coonhunters. – Morehead, KY.
- Saturday, February 26, 2019 – Paint Creek Coon Hunters, Inc. – Bainbridge, OH.
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 – Pickaway County Coonhunters Association. Atlanta, OH.
- Friday, March 8, 2019 – Kosciusko County Sportsmen & Farmers Conservation Club. Silver Lake, IN.
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 – Hanceville Coonhunters Association. Hanceville, AL.
- Friday, March, 15, 2019 – Campbellsburg Coonhunters Association. Campbellsburg, IN.
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 – Gilmer County Coon Hunters Association. Glenville, WV.
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 – Madison County Coon Hunters Association, Inc. – Winterset, IA.
- April 19 & 20, 2019 – Washita Valley Coonhunters Association. Fort Cobb, OK.
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 – Flint Hills Coonhunters Association. Scranton, KS.
- Saturday, September 7, 2019 – Pickaway County Coonhunters Association. Atlanta, OH.
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 – Allegheny Coonhunters Association. Maysville, WV.
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 – East Arkansas Coonhunters Association. Marianna, AR.
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 – Flint River Coonhunters Association. Roberta, GA.
Sectional Request Form
Dear Club Representative,
My name is Gary Champ and I am the Sectional Chairman for the Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers
Association (TWB&FA). I am contacting UKC coonhunting club representatives throughout the country in an
attempt to grow the TWB&FA’s sectional program. We are looking to schedule more sectionals, but also
improve the number of entries at each sanctioned event. The lower portion of this page is a sectional request
form that can be completed and returned to me via regular mail, email or text. I have included some
important facts about our sectional program for your reference below. If you have any questions about
hosting a TWB&FA sectional, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
- Sectional requests should be made far enough in advance of the event to ensure that they are properly
listed as TWB&FA sectionals in the Coonhound Bloodlines.
- Clubs holding sectionals are mailed sectional information and reporting forms, as well as King & Queen
of Hunt and Show awards, in the weeks leading up to the event. All other awards are the
responsibility of the club hosting the event.
- Sectional fees due to the TWB&FA are $5.00 per dog entered in both the hunt(s) and show(s).
- Two night sectionals are allowed and welcomed.
- Sectional bench shows can be held on both Fridays and Saturdays, with the Treeing
Walker class winners of each day advancing to show for Overall King and Queen of Show at the end of
Saturday’s bench show.
HIGH SCORING MALE AND FEMALE AT:
- Grand American
- UKC Winter Classic
- Southeastern Treeing Walker Days
- Autumn Oaks
- UKC World Championship
- 1st Place Grand Nite Champion
- 1st Place Nite Champion
- 1st Place Registered
- Lee Crawford 1st – 10th Place
- 2nd & 3rd place Grand Nite Champion
- 2nd – 5th place Nite Champion
- 2nd – 10th place Registered
- High Scoring Male and High Scoring Female
A Handler can earn only 10 points per night . The year-end tie breaker is the dog with the most first place wins
- Grand Show Champion (Male/ Female)
- Champion (Male/ Female)
- Supreme Male or Female in the Lee Crawford Bench Show
- Best of Show
- Best of Breed
- King or Queen of Show (bonus points)
The bench show judge selects the following dogs to compete for King or Queen:
MALES: Best of Breed Male, Champion Male, and Grand Show Champion Male.
FEMALES: Best of Breed Female, Champion Female, and Grand Show Champion Female.
A Handler can earn only 10 points per show. The year-end tie breaker is the dog with the most wins.