Welcome to the Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers Sectional Program. The TWBFA works with local coonhound clubs throughout the country to host United Kennel Club (UKC) licensed Treeing Walker Sectionals that provide our members with the chance to compete for the Nite Hunt Dog & Handler of the Year and Bench Show Dog & Handler of the Year. All members earning cast wins and bench show wins at Treeing Walker Sectionals also qualify for the Lee Crawford Invitational Nite Hunt and Bench Show held each year on Thursday of Treeing Walker Days. If your club is interested in hosting a TWBFA sectional, please complete the following request form. Our sectional director, Gary Champ, will contact you soon to confirm your request. Thank you!
2020 TREEING WALKER BREEDERS & FANCIERS ASSOCIATION SECTIONALS
- Saturday, February 22, 2020 – TENNESSEE VALLEY COONHUNTERS – SCOTTSBORO, AL
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 – PICKAWAY CO. COONHUNTERS ASSOCIATION – NEW HOLLAND, OH
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 – GRANT COUNTY COON HUNTERS CLUB – CORINTH, KY
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 – WOLVERINE STATE COONHUNTES CLUB – BATTLE CREEK, MI
- Friday, March 13, 2020 – SPORTSMAN & FARMERS CONSERVATION CLUB – SILVER LAKE, IN
- Saturday, March 14, 2020 – COUNTY LINE COONHUNTERS ASSC. – BURLINGTON, MI
- Friday, March 20, 2020 – CAMPBELLSBURG, COONHUNTERS ASSOCIATION – CAMPBELLSBURG, IN
- Saturday, March 21, 2020 – SOUTHWESTERN WISCONSIN COON HUNTERS CLUB – PLATTEVILLE, WI
- Saturday, March 21, 2020 – CASS CO. COON HUNTERS CLUB – LOGANSPORT, IN
- Friday & Saturday, April 10 & 11, 2020 – WYATT CONSERVATION & COONHUNTERS CLUB – WAKARUSA, IN
- Friday, April 10 & Saturday, April 11, 2020 – CHERRY TREE COON CLUB – CECILA, KY
- Friday, April 24 & Saturday, April 25, 2020 – WASHITA VALLEY COONHUNTERS ASSC. – FORT COBB, OK
- Saturday, April 25, 2020 – OAK HILL COON CLUB – COLE CAMP, MO
- Saturday, May 23, 2020 – EAST ARKANSAS COONHUNTERS ASSOCIATION – MARIANA, AR
- Saturday, May 23, 2020 – TRI-COUNTY COONHUNTERS ASSC. – ELBERTON, GA
- Friday, May 29, 2020 – TRIMBLE TWP. COON HUNTERS CLUB – GLOUSTER, OH
- Satuday, May 30, 2020 – MUSSEL FORK COON HUNTERS ASSC. – ROANOKE, MO
- Friday, June 12 & Saturday June 13, 2020 – STATE FAIR COON HUNTERS ASSOCIATION – SEDALIA, MO
- Satuday, June 13, 2020 – BROAD RIVER COONHUNTERS ASSC. – COMER, GA
- Saturday, June 20, 2020 – CARTER CO. COONHUNTERS ASSOCIATION – OLIVE HILL, KY
- Saturday, June 20, 2020 – CLAY CO. COONHUNTERS ASSOCIATION – CLAY, WV
- Satuday, June 20, 2020 – MERCER CO. COONHUNTERS ASSC. – GREENVILLE, PA
- Friday, June 26, 2020 – GREEN CO. CHA – GREENSBURG, KY
- Saturday, July 11, 2020 – HABERSHAM CO COONHUNTERS ASSC. – DEMOREST, GA
- Saturday, July 18, 2020 – ASHTUBULA CO. COONHUNTERS ASSC. – JEFFERSON, OH
- Satuday, August 15, 2020 – WILLIAMS CO. COONHUNTERS ASSOCIATIN – MONTPELIER, OH
- Saturday, August 22, 2020 – HANNA’S CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB – LIBERTY, IN
- Friday, August 28, 2020 – BOURBON CO. COON CLUB – PARIS, KY
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 – TRI-STATE COONHUNTERS ASSOCIATION – ECKHART MINES, MD
- Satuday, October 10, 2020 – TYLER CO. COONHUNTERS ASSOCIATION INC – MIDDLEBOURNE, WV
- Friday, October 16, 2020 – CARROLL CO. COON HUNTERS ASSOCIATION – HUNTINGTON, TN
- Friday, October 30, 2020 – FULTON CO. COON HUNTERS CLUB – ROCHESTER, IN
- Friday, December 11 & Saturday, December 12, 2020 – FLINT RIVER COONHUNTERS ASSOCIATION – ROBERTA, GA
Sectional Request Form
Dear Club Representative,
My name is Gary Champ and I am the Sectional Chairman for the Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers
Association (TWB&FA). I am contacting UKC coonhunting club representatives throughout the country in an
attempt to grow the TWBFA’s sectional program. We are looking to schedule more sectionals, but also
improve the number of entries at each sanctioned event. The lower portion of this page is a sectional request
form that can be completed and returned to me via regular mail, email or text. I have included some
important facts about our sectional program for your reference below. If you have any questions about
hosting a TWBFA sectional, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
- Sectional requests should be made far enough in advance of the event to ensure that they are properly
listed as TWBFA sectionals in the Coonhound Bloodlines.
- Clubs holding sectionals are mailed sectional information and reporting forms, as well as King & Queen
of Hunt and Show awards, in the weeks leading up to the event. All other awards are the
responsibility of the club hosting the event.
- Sectional fees due to the TWBFA are $5.00 per dog entered in both the hunt(s) and show(s).
- Two night sectionals are allowed and welcomed, as are double headers and two night double headers. (Each hunt of a double header is treated as its own event
- Sectional bench shows can be held on both Fridays and Saturdays, with the Treeing
Walker class winners of each day advancing to show for Overall King and Queen of Show at the end of
Saturday’s bench show.
HIGH SCORING MALE AND FEMALE AT:
- Grand American
- UKC Winter Classic
- Southeastern Treeing Walker Days
- Autumn Oaks
- UKC World Championship
- 1st Place Grand Nite Champion
- 1st Place Nite Champion
- 1st Place Registered
- Lee Crawford 1st – 10th Place
- 2nd & 3rd place Grand Nite Champion
- 2nd – 5th place Nite Champion
- 2nd – 10th place Registered
- High Scoring Male and High Scoring Female
A Handler can earn only 10 points per night . The year-end tie breaker is the dog with the most first place wins.
Points can be earned from January 1-December 31 each year.
- Grand Show Champion (Male/ Female)
- Champion (Male/ Female)
- Supreme Male or Female in the Lee Crawford Bench Show
- Best of Show
- Best of Breed
- King or Queen of Show (bonus points)
The bench show judge selects the following dogs to compete for King or Queen:
MALES: Best of Breed Male, Champion Male, and Grand Show Champion Male.
FEMALES: Best of Breed Female, Champion Female, and Grand Show Champion Female.
A Handler can earn only 10 points per show. The year-end tie breaker is the dog with the most wins.
Points can be earned from January 1-December 31 each year.